Yellow Countach | LamborghiniChat
News

Yellow Countach

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by WJHMH, Aug 6, 2004.

1. WJHMH

WJHMH Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Will
    Last Saturday I went over to LoD to see a certain yellow CT. Wow, I gotta say that this is by far the best example of a Countach that I have ever seen. I never seen a car kept up so well for its age. To me, these cars are timeless for the design & very well taked care of. No scratches & very minimal cracks in the usual visual areas. (Typical of older CT’s.) Who ever purchases this car will extremely happy with their choice, this is truly one of a kind. Big thanks to JP for showing it to me.

2. Joe G.

Joe G. Karting
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe Gazzani
    i agree it's in very good cond

but the stickers got to go

3. hasnaz

hasnaz Rookie

Jun 15, 2004
    Manchester/London UK
    That's A.J. Staricek's old car. He is a member on this forum, really cool guy. He put NOS in a Diablo S.E. He has a gorgeous orange (Arancio Atlas) Murcielago now.

4. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Yes, that was my car!! Thanks for the positive comments. I took alot of pride in that car, and it is one of the best original Countaches in the world, I am certain. It just had a 20000 dollar engine out with clutch to make it more drivable than ever.

5. -FROG-

-FROG- Karting
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Most deffinately!

6. dmii74

dmii74 Karting

Jan 1, 2004
    Great car. I agree the stickers are extremely gaudy

7. urraco

urraco Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    Hey A.J.
    Don't you ever regret letting that beauty go?
    I wouldn't let it go never in my life. (unless having a Miura instead)

8. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I love the stickers. Served my purpose as a show car. Here's the beauty of stickers. If you dont like them, peel them off . Easy stuff. No biggie. And a Countach is gaudy without the stickers.

9. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    so true aj!!!!

10. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    speaking of stickers....does anyone have any idea what LamboD. is asking for the car?.....just curious.

11. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Tom, I believe they are asking 99k for the car. There is a little room for them, maybe 94ish. Just a guess.

12. rovingtravler

rovingtravler Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    David
    AJ Why did you ever sell this car or is it on consignment at the dealer? Even so I would think after all the money you spent you would want to evn the fruit of your labor?

13. thecarreaper

thecarreaper Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    southeast
    Full Name:
    name
    ( note to self) : sell house. sell guitars. buy small tent. and the yellow lambo!!! wonder what the 308 is worth on trade!!! LMAO! :)

14. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    I have had Countaches since '82, and just decided it was time to get a car with a warranty. I was planning on keeping the car for a long while, but things change daily for me. If I could have kept it and still bought the Murci, I would have.

They own the car.

15. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    AJ you need to keep a website with pics of all the cars you own. I started mine a long while back and it's like a trip down memory lane. The other fun is your "visitors" can share in the fun. :)

16. dmcgill

dmcgill Karting

Apr 16, 2004
    CA/NV
    i think the decals make it look really cool, more like a race car or show car. Gives it a better appearance, IMO. Thats te best looking yellow Countach i have ever seen, AJ.
    -Doug