Yellow Countach | LamborghiniChat
News

Yellow Countach

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by WJHMH, Aug 6, 2004.

1. Last Saturday I went over to LoD to see a certain yellow CT. Wow, I gotta say that this is by far the best example of a Countach that I have ever seen. I never seen a car kept up so well for its age. To me, these cars are timeless for the design & very well taked care of. No scratches & very minimal cracks in the usual visual areas. (Typical of older CT’s.) Who ever purchases this car will extremely happy with their choice, this is truly one of a kind. Big thanks to JP for showing it to me.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. i agree it's in very good cond

but the stickers got to go

4. That's A.J. Staricek's old car. He is a member on this forum, really cool guy. He put NOS in a Diablo S.E. He has a gorgeous orange (Arancio Atlas) Murcielago now.

5. Yes, that was my car!! Thanks for the positive comments. I took alot of pride in that car, and it is one of the best original Countaches in the world, I am certain. It just had a 20000 dollar engine out with clutch to make it more drivable than ever.

6. Most deffinately!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Great car. I agree the stickers are extremely gaudy

9. Hey A.J.
    Don't you ever regret letting that beauty go?
    I wouldn't let it go never in my life. (unless having a Miura instead)

10. I love the stickers. Served my purpose as a show car. Here's the beauty of stickers. If you dont like them, peel them off . Easy stuff. No biggie. And a Countach is gaudy without the stickers.

11. so true aj!!!!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. speaking of stickers....does anyone have any idea what LamboD. is asking for the car?.....just curious.

14. Tom, I believe they are asking 99k for the car. There is a little room for them, maybe 94ish. Just a guess.

15. AJ Why did you ever sell this car or is it on consignment at the dealer? Even so I would think after all the money you spent you would want to evn the fruit of your labor?

16. ( note to self) : sell house. sell guitars. buy small tent. and the yellow lambo!!! wonder what the 308 is worth on trade!!! LMAO! :)

17. I have had Countaches since '82, and just decided it was time to get a car with a warranty. I was planning on keeping the car for a long while, but things change daily for me. If I could have kept it and still bought the Murci, I would have.

They own the car.

18. AJ you need to keep a website with pics of all the cars you own. I started mine a long while back and it's like a trip down memory lane. The other fun is your "visitors" can share in the fun. :)

19. i think the decals make it look really cool, more like a race car or show car. Gives it a better appearance, IMO. Thats te best looking yellow Countach i have ever seen, AJ.
    -Doug