would not having a local l car dealership deter you in buying a used murci? | LamborghiniChat
News

would not having a local l car dealership deter you in buying a used murci?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, Jul 29, 2004.

1. we will be losing our l car dealership soon... there are no new takers so far..... the near dealership is a 4 hour drive away in ny..would this deter you in buying a used murci.?..02 or 03?i dont the state of lambo independant mechanics but i am sure there are some in the dc area...

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. sorry about the bad sentence structure of my opening question, no wonder i almost flunked english 101 in college!!!!!

4. I was at Crisswell the other day and they told me that even though they will no longer be selling new Lambo, they will continue to service them. I would imagine euro or HBL group will probably pick up the new car dealership in this area anyways.

5. Were losing Criswell??? What, why??? Dont let that deter you, I think having the Murci and occasionally having to drive to get it fixed would be worth it, what a great car.... Thats IMO....
    David

6. They told me that in order to get a decent allocation of cars Lambo wants them to have a dedicated showroom. Criswell says give me enough cars to sell and we will consider a new building but until then we will not invest the $$. End result, take your Lambos and shove em.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Damn! That sucks, well thats why they almost never had more than 2 or 3 lambos there... lets hope they work something out.

9. If they'll keep servicing them as an independant, that wouldn't stop me. They just won't sell new ones. They'll probably have used ones for sale still anyway, given their investment to learn about them and repair them.