would not having a local l car dealership deter you in buying a used murci? | LamborghiniChat
News

would not having a local l car dealership deter you in buying a used murci?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, Jul 29, 2004.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    we will be losing our l car dealership soon... there are no new takers so far..... the near dealership is a 4 hour drive away in ny..would this deter you in buying a used murci.?..02 or 03?i dont the state of lambo independant mechanics but i am sure there are some in the dc area...

2. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    sorry about the bad sentence structure of my opening question, no wonder i almost flunked english 101 in college!!!!!

3. Juice It

Juice It Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I was at Crisswell the other day and they told me that even though they will no longer be selling new Lambo, they will continue to service them. I would imagine euro or HBL group will probably pick up the new car dealership in this area anyways.

4. bludevil12

bludevil12 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Were losing Criswell??? What, why??? Dont let that deter you, I think having the Murci and occasionally having to drive to get it fixed would be worth it, what a great car.... Thats IMO....
    David

5. Juice It

Juice It Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    They told me that in order to get a decent allocation of cars Lambo wants them to have a dedicated showroom. Criswell says give me enough cars to sell and we will consider a new building but until then we will not invest the $$. End result, take your Lambos and shove em.

6. bludevil12

bludevil12 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

May 12, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David L.
    Damn! That sucks, well thats why they almost never had more than 2 or 3 lambos there... lets hope they work something out.

7. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    If they'll keep servicing them as an independant, that wouldn't stop me. They just won't sell new ones. They'll probably have used ones for sale still anyway, given their investment to learn about them and repair them.