Will Hart's Diablo... | LamborghiniChat
News

Will Hart's Diablo...

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 134282, Jan 4, 2005.

1. This is so unfortunate - (this thread, not his Diablo)...

On the way to the airport yesterday, Bruce decided to stop at Will DeGroot's shop... Who did we see...? Our very own Bill Hart... Why was he there...? He was there with his NEW DIABLO...!!!

i ran out to the car and got my camera... "Mind if i take pictures...?"

"Knock yourself out", Bill said...

So i shot away, taking as many pictures as i could in the short minutes i was there, from the cramped angles of the shop... Moments later, we had to leave... It was great seeing Bill and his new toy, but i had a flight to catch... i put my camera back in my camera bag and back into my suitcase and off we went...

Baggage check-in and e-ticket stuff went smooth and a few hours later, i was in Atlanta...

...unfortunately, my suitcase wasn't.

Sigh.

When it gets here, i'll post pictures of Bill's new toy, which is a really kick-ass color and the carbon fiber wing is so cool, i almost pulled it off so i could take it home and use it as some sort of space age keyboard shelf thingie... :D

Bill, it was great seeing you; i'm glad all is well... Hope to see you again, soon... i'll post pictures as soon as my camera gets here... Take care. :)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Dude: My second rule in life is "never check anything." Since you didn't obey that rule, i won't tell you my first rule....

4. first a porsche now a lambo.....the dark side is gaining strength! diablos are just about my favorite though.

so what year/kind/color etc is it?

5. What a shame Carbon. Hope you find your bags soon. Hopefully we'll get some pictures from Will himself over the next 24 hours.

You didn't fly US Air, did you? :)

6. LMAO...!!! Why does everyone keep asking me that...? Yes, i did, actually...

Bill, it would've been IMPOSSIBLE for me to go on this trip without checking anything... i just don't have it like that...

...c'mon, tell me your first rule... Please, please, please, please, please, please... :)

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. It may be tough not to check anything but why check your camera? What if your plane had a once in a lifetime encounter with a UFO at 40k feet and you didn't have any way to document it?

9. Always wear a wetsuit....

10. Our man William trades cars and houses faster than anyone alive. At least you're with the same woman...aren't you?

Congratulations on the Diablo!

11. Actually, that relates to my third rule....

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Congrats on the Lambo, Bill! Did any of the elements of our group ride in November weigh in on your decision to buy this car?

14. LMAO! ;-)

15. Seriously?

--

"WASHINGTON, Dec. 26 (Reuters) - Bankrupt US Airways (UAIRQ.OB: Quote, Profile, Research) late Saturday blamed more than 300 canceled flights and thousands of pieces of stranded luggage on the aftereffects of a heavy winter storm and large numbers of workers who called in sick during the crucial holiday travel period."

16. #13 134282, Jan 4, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yes.

Yeah, i heard about that - last night, after i got back from the airport...!!! Oh, well... The flight was cheap... :)

So without further adieu (that's the second time i've said that, today), here are the pictures... :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. Gorgeous! Again, congrats Bill! :)

18. FANTASTIC! Beautiful car.

-Ben

19. Smoking hot.

A consummate example. I'm jealous.

20. Siicckkkk car Will- love the carbon fiber wing also..

21. In a word......STUNNING.

22. Yeah yeah yeah...that's what all the girls say! ;-)

23. #22 whart, Jan 4, 2005
  24. #23 whart, Jan 4, 2005
  25. Are those really 300ZX headlights?

26. LOL!

Love the carbon fiber WH.