Who are these guys? Great photos... | LamborghiniChat
News

Who are these guys? Great photos...

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Mark(study), Aug 20, 2004.

1. Saw these cool pics.

Haven't checked out their website yet.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Orange seems a popular colour ;)

4. They tune imports and have parts for lamborgihnis. They are close to Los ANgeles. The Orange 6.0 is the owners,

5. To remove this ad click here.

6. #6 Cicero, Aug 20, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. Great pics, i like the orange murcielago and the black murcielago roadster.

8. To remove this ad click here.

9. Is this the Running of the Bulls ??

10. Yes.

11. I am speechless! The setting is gorgeous. The car cannot be described. The experience must be extraordinary!

12. Lot of those pics were taken on the way up to Concorso last week. Great looking lambos!

13. Any pics of the anv. edition Murcielago???

14. Yes difinitely!

15. #16 SP_wEaZeL, Aug 25, 2004
  16. SP-E is pretty damn crazy. They made the SP7 a few years ago which was amazing to see - Supra engine in an RX7 body.

17. whoa, any pics of that supra engine in a RX7 body?... these guys seem serious about their lambos!

18. #19 SP_wEaZeL, Aug 26, 2004
  19. Whoa! Any pics with the hood closed, please? It would be nice to see the finished product.

20. Those are some nice pics

21. I've seen SP-Eng's Supra 7 (Supra-Engined RX-7) in magazines, it is a very cool car indeed. Kudos to them

22. The Orange 6.0 Diablo no doubt ranks top 3 out of any car in the world (IMO). What a BEAUTIFUL machine!

23. YOu have not heard a hot sounding exhaust until you have heard the exhaust on Alex's Orange Diablo. It is unreal, sounds like and F-1 car, and frickin hauls ass. Their stuff seems to be some of the best built stuff I have seen. I don't know if they custom fab it or not but the install is seemless. Check out his website, he has some awesome stuff on there including the gallery. I think it is www.sp-power.com.

Chris

24. #25 SP_wEaZeL, Sep 3, 2004