Which car should I drive to the F-Chat Dinner before the F-1 Race? | LamborghiniChat
News

Which car should I drive to the F-Chat Dinner before the F-1 Race?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by racerdj, May 20, 2004.

?

Which car should I drive to the F-Chat Dinner before the F-1 Race?

1. The Ferrari 360 Modena

2. The Lamborghini Diablo

3. The Chevy ZO6

4. Wifes Chrysler Minivan

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which car should I drive to the F-Chat Dinner before the F-1 Race?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I wanted so bad to vote for the mini-van,but my finger couldnt push the key.There will be alot of F-cars there,so bring the BAD BOY!!

P.S. Tell them you thought it was going to rain!!

4. OR SNOW!! Remember I live in Indiana

5. The van! :D

6. Dave if you decide to drive the van i will be more than willing to drive your 360 over to Capri for you ;)

Rob "The Other Rob" Guess

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Since I use to live in Bloomington Indiana, and go to the Indy500 back when it was a real race (and the Little 500 at Indiana University ) I would love to see some good photos, remind me of my younger days.

Have any of you noticed that...nothing makes the lambos look better then surounding them with other cars. Makes the "exotic" stand out even more :)

9. Great Pic.

10. It"s got to be the 360,reason is how many Lambo"s are there in the F1 race?

11. Dave,are you going to DRIVE your 360 in the race?If not,I dont think it matters if a Lambo or F car is in the race.Drive what looks cool and hot and is really fast,and make sure you wax the Lambo before taking it out.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Mark,that is a great pic.I just stole it for my file!!

14. Having a SENIOR moment, I posted this poll in the General Section and to my surprise I'm getting pounded. Support Needed!! You'd think I sold my Ferrari and left the Ferrari marque forever. I STILL LOVE THEM BOTH!!

15. Perhaps the van has a Chysler 8 Liter V-10 ? Have the sold those yet ?

decisions.......

16. Hmm, this should have been in the General section IMHO.

I vote for Lambo.

17. There you go Dave,from the "BIG KAHUNA" himself.Do it.

18. I feel relieved to get Rob's vote!!

19. I vote for the Lambo - That thing is bad a$$.

20. Well,now you have the blessing of "the big kahuna",and "the guy who is taking car of my blue tr until I buy it from him".

21. Dave,Im guessing you are going to abide by the majority on this,and you are real close to taking the mini-van buddy!!!

22. I'll have to ask permission to take it for the night. What car would she want to drive? She won't drive any of the red toys!