Which 6.0 should I transport to Los Angeles? | LamborghiniChat
News

Which 6.0 should I transport to Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by warrenn, Nov 24, 2004.

  1. warrenn

    warrenn Karting

    Mar 12, 2004
    62
    LA for now,NJ really
    Need some advice everyone. I have the silver one and the gold one. I've been trying to sell the silver 6.0 and it's been tough because the car is in NJ and I live in Los Angeles now. I have it on consignment at Bergen Lambo.

    Question 1: Is there a bigger market for Lambos in the west coast? Will I sell it faster over here than I would in NJ?

    Question 2: Why the heck do I still have 2 6.0s? I am envying Ben right now.

    Question 3: Anyone want a great deal on a silver 6.0?

    Thanks for the advice.
     
  2. bentasm1

    bentasm1 Formula Junior

    Jun 7, 2004
    415
    Technically I still have 2 6.0's as well. <G> The buyer put his deposit down, non-refundable, and he's still trying to finish coming up with the cash. If he can't, I do have a backup buyer, but who knows there. :)

    Market is a bit soft, but that's because it's Winter. In your shoes Warren I'd not soften on the price, and potentially hold out until the snow thaws..... That's my opinion anyway!

    -Ben
     

Share This Page