what sounds better, a diablo 6.0 or the murci? | LamborghiniChat
News

what sounds better, a diablo 6.0 or the murci?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, Jun 13, 2004.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    with a tubi or compairable exhaust system., which sounds better, the diablo ot the murci? i have heard both , but not together... they both sounded wild... just amazing, spine tingling, ground shaking.. i believe the tone was slight different, with the murci haveing a throater sound... but i cant totally recall.. your thoughts?

2. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Maybe some of the guys who were at the exotic car get together yesterday will chime in,but I was told 20 times over that my 6.0 with exhaust was the best sounding 12 they ever heard.With the same exhaust,I think the 6.0 has a better "tune" and rumble than the Murci,but they both sound great.

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky Formula 3
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'm going to have to say the Murci sounds better then a Diablo, with a tubi. The diablo tubi does not sound as good to me at all. It's loud mind you but the Murci has a much more refined sound to it.

4. LMP234

LMP234 Karting

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Needed - Sound clips!

5. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I have two great Murci w/Tubi clips I can AIM to people (about 2mb ea) if they contact me. ryalexhls is my name there.