West Chester car show update | LamborghiniChat
News

West Chester car show update

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ferrari0324, Feb 1, 2005.

1. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    If you all remember, back in October I asked for everyones opinion on me having a car show here at West Chester Univ. to raise money for SADD (Students again Drunk Driving). Well i've been planning it, making my contacts and dealing w/ the school and i'm glad to say I just got an official go for it on a large parking lot that was recently built. It's nice, large and smooth, so no need to worry about damaging your cars. I also have gotten sponsorship from Brandywine Porsche. April 30 is the planned date and I am aiming for 50 cars which I will need everyones help to achieve. I can't control the weather, so that is still up in the air (no pun intended). Everyone is invited, obviously, but I'm hoping you guys can help me out and find other interested people in bringing their cars. There is plenty of time, I just wanted to get the info. out to you so you can put it on your schedules. It is going to be a great event, live band, hot girls, prizes, etc. but I need everyones help to get the cars there and draw in a crowd of about 400 people. Thanks!

2. Black20th

Black20th Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    CT
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I'd definitely be up for this event.

3. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    What kind of car do you have? Anyone else interested, I'm looking for a few Diablos.

4. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Hey everyone. My friend got a website up for me where you can find out all the information as well as register your cars. Just go to www.degster.com/carshow . If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or ask them in the comment box of the registeration form.

5. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    Where are my Murcie's, Gallardos, and Diablos? ;)