Weissach Motors in Vancouver | LamborghiniChat
News

Weissach Motors in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by corsa_italiano, Apr 17, 2005.

1. I was in vancouver for a concert on yesterday and decided to visit a dealership by the name of Weissach motors. I walked into the showroom and there was a group of people standing around. My friend and I joined them to discover they were standing around the sight of my life.....4 Gallardos, 2 Murcielagos, and 2 Diablos. One Diablo was #19 or 20 SE editions. Also in a rare brown color. The owner of the Diablo and a Blue gallardo (don't think he owned it cause it had Washington State dealer plates on it) were there. I think they were from the seattle area. Anyone know who they are???

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I would check for the Semiahmoo drive thread in the Northwest Section of this board. Happens that two Yellow Gallardo's and one Diablo SE had to leave the group at some point in the drive to go up to Weissach.

I saw the trio on I-5 a mile or two south of the border as I was driving down to the meet. Impressive sight indeed!

Weissach seems to be the place for Lamborghini's in the Northwest!

4. One of the owners run his Lambos on WA dealer plates.

5. Yes, it is. Too far and too inconvenient for me. Rumors abound on a new Lambo dealer here soon. So far, only rumors.

6. Aren't they the same outfit that imports Ruf into the US?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Not sure about that exactly, but they were the N. American distributor for RUF, prior to the place in Dallas opening.