Warranty Question | LamborghiniChat
News

Warranty Question

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by whart, Dec 14, 2004.

1. What's the collective experience on buying a used Lambo from an authorized dealer, in terms of a meaningful warranty, if the factory one has expired?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. The warranty on Lamborghini's are 2 years or 39,000km or in your case 24,000 miles, if you decide to purchase a pre owned Lamborghini you will be covered as long as the car falls within those qualifications and if the car hasn't been modified. If the car is older than 2 years there are no extended warranties (at least none that I know of). Hope that helps.

4. My company is indeed the only one available for a lambo warranty after expiration. Remember, I own it, so that's the disclaimer of biasness. :)

-Ben

5. ben,

wud u provide coverage if i get the dead rapper's murcie esp. if it starts acting weird....and unexplained things start happening.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Tom,

It's a mechanical or electrical failure warranty, so if the ghosts start scaring you that's something for your auto insurance to consider. :) Scott Peterson didn't buy it then, I take it? :)

-Ben