Warranty Question | LamborghiniChat
News

Warranty Question

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by whart, Dec 14, 2004.

1. whart

whart Formula 3
    Honorary

Dec 5, 2001
    Grandview NY
    Full Name:
    Herr Prof.
    What's the collective experience on buying a used Lambo from an authorized dealer, in terms of a meaningful warranty, if the factory one has expired?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Ragin Bull

Ragin Bull Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Mike Gallo
    The warranty on Lamborghini's are 2 years or 39,000km or in your case 24,000 miles, if you decide to purchase a pre owned Lamborghini you will be covered as long as the car falls within those qualifications and if the car hasn't been modified. If the car is older than 2 years there are no extended warranties (at least none that I know of). Hope that helps.

4. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
  5. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    My company is indeed the only one available for a lambo warranty after expiration. Remember, I own it, so that's the disclaimer of biasness. :)

-Ben

6. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P
    ben,

wud u provide coverage if i get the dead rapper's murcie esp. if it starts acting weird....and unexplained things start happening.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Tom,

It's a mechanical or electrical failure warranty, so if the ghosts start scaring you that's something for your auto insurance to consider. :) Scott Peterson didn't buy it then, I take it? :)

-Ben