Valentine One Rear-View Mirror? | LamborghiniChat
News

Valentine One Rear-View Mirror?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by KRIS P., Mar 6, 2005.

1. I saw a rear view mirror with the display sceen for a Valentine One built in. Anyone have a lead on those. Do they make for for Lambos or do you know of a shop in So. Cal that makes one?

Thanks,

Kris P.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. My wife's Turbo Cayenne has one. It was installed by the dealer. I'm sure some on the WC can do it for you.

4. Didn't you post the same query on the "other" Lambo forum? I replied there, as have others. The display unit is offered by a number of shops, and to my knowledge, there are off the shelf units for BMW, Porsche and Ferrari. See, eg. http://www.beastpower.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=BMI/PROD/AI-BE39M-V1LM-AD

I don't know about ready-made units using the factory mirror from Lambo, but the installers can send an existing unit out to be etched, and have the display electronics installed. I had it done on my Porsche GT 2 by AI Design in New York, and on my 550B by another installer in New York. Both installations were terrific, but as i said in my other reply, given the cost, it is far more cost effective to have a hardwire dropped from the headliner behind your existing rearview, and simply clip the Valentine to your visor. The V-1 cannot be seen from the outside, and you'll save a considerable amount of money.

5. Thanks guys....talked to a few shops, it's about $800+ to have my Gallardo done.

6. kris,
    I found a company that makes one for my modena and I'm sure it's a step in the right direction for you. It was an ad in forza the ferrari magazine avai;able at borders etc. When I pick up another copy I will post or email you with the details or get to a bookstore and i;m sure you'll find it.

asad

7. To remove this ad click here.