V12 Vision Gran Turismo | LamborghiniChat
News

V12 Vision Gran Turismo

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by Rossocorsa1, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 Formula Junior

May 14, 2017
    This thing is insane. I love it. Anyone that knows me knows my real love is the Countach (and older Ferrari’s) but I also love the modern cars. I love how you can still see some “Countach” in this car. The Countach has been the inspiration for so many great design elements through the years.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Booker

Booker Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Moderator Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    The tail lights are one of the coolest designs I have ever seen. Love it

3. Rossocorsa1

Rossocorsa1 Formula Junior

May 14, 2017
    Though the Countach is my all-time favorite car ever, I am primarily a Ferrari guy. Still, I really give Lamborghini credit. They know where they sit in the exotic car category and they own it. It is totally consistent with their heritage, going back to the Miura and the Countach. They are the more extreme, more edgy brand, and they completely dominate that realm. This concept is just another example of that. Extremely impactful and exciting.

Booker likes this.