used gallardos | LamborghiniChat
News

used gallardos

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by smg2, Aug 22, 2004.

1. smg2

smg2 Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    SMG
    where would one begin to look for used gallardo's. i have not decided on a car just yet. i've got myself on the list for the Audi Le Mans quattro but have no idea on any production of that car. i have been tempted many time by ordering a maserati gransport but don't like the idea of cambicorsa, too much like the smg on my old M3. i was looking at the Gallardo and really liked the lines but have no real hard data or have even seen one in person. oh the f-cars for the moment just dont hold my appeal.

trying to keep the cost at or under 150k is this possible or am i out to lunch?

the lamborghini official site is very annoying and i couldn't get any info on the cars, did i miss something?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 911Fan

911Fan Karting

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    If you really want to pay 150 max, it'll probably be another 12 months -- that's when they'll start coming off of warranty (2 years).

However, they've been having lots of e-gear problems (just like Ferrari's F1 problems) so you might be able to get an e-gear at that price somewhat sooner from an overly anxious owner who wants to bail!

4. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Any E-Gear issues have been resolved. E-Gear is FANTASTIC. Computer upgrade did the trick.

150 is out to lunch in the near future.

5. exoticalex

exoticalex Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    Hey SMG2,

Have you considered using a brokerage to assist you in the search for a competitively priced Gallardo? I happen to work for Eurosport, and I would be more than happy to lend you a helping hand. I also have quite a bit of experience in the Gallardo market (recently sold one) and can definatly take care of you.

Go ahead and check out http://www.eurosport-cars.com for some information on the company, and when your ready shoot me an email at lowry.a@comcast.net or give me a call at (925) 628 4822.

I would love to help a fellow enthusiast!

-Alex Lowry
    Eurosport