used gallardos | LamborghiniChat
News

used gallardos

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by smg2, Aug 22, 2004.

1. smg2

smg2 Rookie

Apr 1, 2004
    Newport Beach
    Full Name:
    SMG
    where would one begin to look for used gallardo's. i have not decided on a car just yet. i've got myself on the list for the Audi Le Mans quattro but have no idea on any production of that car. i have been tempted many time by ordering a maserati gransport but don't like the idea of cambicorsa, too much like the smg on my old M3. i was looking at the Gallardo and really liked the lines but have no real hard data or have even seen one in person. oh the f-cars for the moment just dont hold my appeal.

trying to keep the cost at or under 150k is this possible or am i out to lunch?

the lamborghini official site is very annoying and i couldn't get any info on the cars, did i miss something?

2. 911Fan

911Fan Karting

Apr 15, 2004
    Southern California
    If you really want to pay 150 max, it'll probably be another 12 months -- that's when they'll start coming off of warranty (2 years).

However, they've been having lots of e-gear problems (just like Ferrari's F1 problems) so you might be able to get an e-gear at that price somewhat sooner from an overly anxious owner who wants to bail!

3. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Any E-Gear issues have been resolved. E-Gear is FANTASTIC. Computer upgrade did the trick.

150 is out to lunch in the near future.

4. exoticalex

exoticalex Rookie

Mar 10, 2004
    Walnut Creek, Ca
    Full Name:
    Alex L
    Hey SMG2,

Have you considered using a brokerage to assist you in the search for a competitively priced Gallardo? I happen to work for Eurosport, and I would be more than happy to lend you a helping hand. I also have quite a bit of experience in the Gallardo market (recently sold one) and can definatly take care of you.

Go ahead and check out http://www.eurosport-cars.com for some information on the company, and when your ready shoot me an email at lowry.a@comcast.net or give me a call at (925) 628 4822.

I would love to help a fellow enthusiast!

-Alex Lowry
    Eurosport