Tubi | LamborghiniChat
News

Tubi

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 360, Jul 9, 2004.

1. 360

360 Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Orpington Kent
    Full Name:
    Chris M
    I've ordered a tubi exhaust (loud version)for the Gallardo today, wondered if anyone had already had one fitted and what they thought of it and perhaps for an objective view what their partners thought of it

2. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    I have a 2001 Diablo 6.0 that came with a Tubi. I like it personally, lots of people that also own Diablos state that it's a good exhaust, but not the best by far.

-Ben

3. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    I ordered the Larini test pipes (non silenced) I haven't heard them either.
    Are you going to Monterey next month..we can compare noise.....

4. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    My friend has the loud pipes on his 6.0 and to say LOUD is an understatement...They should be called very very loud for all the sound they produce...Sound great but a bit much for me to personally have:)

5. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    You know what they say......"if you think it's too loud yor're too old!"

6. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    The Murcielago I drove in Chicago had Tubi and sounded so good I had the salesman drive it up and back the street so I could hear it. No test pipes though and no obnoxious noise in the cabin. To me it was a very classy exhaust.

7. Wildwarrior

Wildwarrior Karting

Mar 26, 2003
    PA
    Full Name:
    Glen Winters
    Wayne,
    I can't say what a v-10 will sound like with Tubi, but my V-12 SV with Tubi less two cats sounds gnarly to say the least.The Tubi is also a high quality ,way better than factory part.

As for extra power Tubi vrs other brands I have nothing to compare it to, but as for sound and quality the Tubi sounds so good .I would love to see the look on your face when she fires up for the first time with 0 cats and Tubi, she is going to sing brother!

8. 360

360 Rookie

Feb 27, 2004
    Orpington Kent
    Full Name:
    Chris M
    Unfortunatley i live the other side of the pond so not only did i have to wait longer for my car than you guys in the US i also have to wait for the Tubi and the sun shine to enjoy a good blast (we'er having a crap summer in good old GB )

9. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    A work of Art for a work of Art! Sorry I don't have the Gallardo version.

10. lambo_vt

lambo_vt Rookie

Feb 29, 2004
    I have tubi on my roadster and its the best sounding I've heard so far in my book. Saves about 65lbs too!