This Murci Has Been Driven | LamborghiniChat
News

This Murci Has Been Driven

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by SkizoACE, May 31, 2004.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. That is the press car. It was sold direct from Lambo to the dealer. It is a really nice car. All updates and services. Car is immaculate. Would be a great deal for someone to pick up that wanted a Murci.

Chris

3. Excellent deal for asking price

4. My uncle has been looking online for a Murci. He said hes getting tired of the ole' 355.

5. Nice to see a lot of miles on it. There is at least one more out there with close to that mileage. A member here put close to 30,000 on his before he sold it. His was black.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. The same dealership had a blue one a few months ago with about 25000...

8. any service issues with 22k miles on it chris?

9. I agree, I think $165k-$170k would get it and if no issues then someone would be very lucky. Higher mileage Lambos are not anything to stress over IMO...I am partly interested in a 2001 6.0 and if the price drops about $10k more I am going to inquire on it:)

10. That car just sold for the 179 asking price.Dont ask me why I know,but its a fact.

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. I still would rather have a late model Diablo with 20k less miles for nearly sililar money.

13. Exactamundo!!

14. I wish I could spell "similar". Second thought I can spell but can't type!!