Diablo - Thinking About Buying a Diablo - Thoughts on this car? | LamborghiniChat
News

Diablo Thinking About Buying a Diablo - Thoughts on this car?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Supercars' started by sgtpeper, Aug 30, 2019.

1. DosDiablosAzules

Jan 23, 2019
    Full Name:
    Kevin Hayes
    Diablo vs price = what does it need? Needs nothing? Good Buy...needs clutch $8-!0K, shocks? valves? Need PPI. I budget $10K/year for Diablo maintenance, Price of the car going in is only the start of the game. But... I love my Diablo's..nothing else like them

Shark01 likes this.
  2. Shark01

Shark01 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2005
    First of all, yuck on the interior color. As Kevin says, a good PPI will make all the difference. Over 5 years of ownership, I'm averaging $6,200 per year in maintenance after starting with a good car.

3. PineChris

PineChris Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    10k a year? On what? Ive owned 3 almost consecutively since the 90s and have NEVER had to spend anywhere near that.

4. PineChris

PineChris Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 17, 2013
    California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That car is a total dog. I looked at it for a relative. Wouldnt even start when we went there. Paintwork all over, very rough car. Interior is terrible.

5. joe sackey

joe sackey Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Sounds about right for cars that are actually used often and properly maintained, I tell my clients to budget $10k and hope to spend half that.

That's probably because your cars are not used much and/or have deferred maintenance.