The Apprentice Thursday | LamborghiniChat
News

The Apprentice Thursday

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by darkalley, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Trust me you guys should tune in.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I haven't been following the show. Why should I watch this particular episode?

4. Trust me. I know people, who know people, who live next to people in the know.

5. I was planning on watching......... now I don't know :)

6. Lambo related?!?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I've already said to much......................

9. Thanks for your tip-off :)

Very cool of Lambo to do a little product placement on a good show, on what should be a great night for the ratings.

I see we share the same business (Executive Recruiter), nice to meet another friend that shares a common interest in exotics.

10. Funny that the winning team got to wear nomex suits but none of them were photographed wearing helmets when driving the cars.

And talk about a couple of catty women in the boardroom.....meow !!!.....and one neutered Harvard MBA.....heh.

11. Now I really want one.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Just Harvard undergrad - an MBA would have had some balls there!

14. I cannot claim that there was not envy in my eyes when the prize was announced. The nomex was more for TV wow than anything else. It was a bit of a shame that they did not show the contestants being driven around 'properly' by an experienced driver as that would have been fun to see.

15. ryalex.....

I agree.....but in MBA school do they teach you never to make strategic alliances with the other sex ? That was his big mistake......chicks will stick together to hang a guy out to dry whenever they can....and then fight it out amongst themselves.....

16. As soon as they played tuba music when he slipped the designers $100 each and wouldn't let them eat the pizza, you knew Andy was a goner... he needed to learn that tipping someone automatically implies a status gap and servant/master relationship. For a 22 yr old snotnose to pay off experienced marketing personnel was so haughty, I thought I would puke!

17. ryalex....

Yeah....it was extremely tacky.....and I resented the car salesman remark that one of the team made when he did it too....heh.