Suvs with bigger/better engines than Urus | LamborghiniChat
News

Suvs with bigger/better engines than Urus

Discussion in 'V8 Lamborghinis' started by Booker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Booker

Booker Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Moderator Miami 2018

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
  2. Booker

Booker Administrator

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    #2 Booker, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Apparently Ferrari SUV is going to have multiple engine options, sort of like the gtc4. Maybe Lambo will update the urus and at least put the audi v10 in it?

3. Booker

Booker Administrator

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Alright, I'll keep offering some other options here... I know emissions are threatening exotic manufacturers (see Ferrari V12), so I wonder if Lambo could benefit from offering the Urus with the 4.0L tri-turbo V8 that Audi uses in the SQ7? I'm super annoyed that the Audi SQ7 is not offered in the US, because it is super badass, gets from 0-60 in 4.8 seconds AND it's diesel so it gets over 31mpg. Yep, I am really suggesting Lambo offer a diesel engine LOL

I mean they already skipped out on the V10 or V12 so is a diesel really that out of the ordinary?

I would rather have the SQ7 than the Urus, but maybe just because it is not sold here...

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. JL350

JL350 Rookie

Jan 20, 2013
    A diesel Lamborghini, are you crazy? The V10 would be nuts especially with the reports of how well it gets around a race track in the V8 TT guise...

Booker likes this.
  5. Booker

Booker Administrator

Aug 1, 2016
    Dallas, Tx
    Full Name:
    Jack Booker
    Yes, of course I am, but so is Lamborghini for not putting a Lamborghini engine in the Urus!!

JL350 likes this.
  6. JL350

JL350 Rookie

Jan 20, 2013
    I wonder what would happen if Ferrari did a V12 in their SAV, could spur some action in Lambo world with some friendly rivalry engine wise...