Spike TV on now!! | LamborghiniChat
News

Spike TV on now!!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 6.0 se, May 23, 2004.

1. 2 hours of pure car stuff.9pmest!!!!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Murcielago voted top exotic!

4. Exactamundo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. no surprise there...the Enzo didnt get a mention ,I think that IS
    a surprise!

6. When they said the viper was designed my lamborghini is that true?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Lambo had a hand in some of the styling,and helping with the all aluminum engine.Lambo was owned by Chrysler at that time.

9. It's been on for like 8 days straight now...

Not a bad show, but the facts they give are suspicious (was their research all on internet forums?), and the Tyrese clips are lame crap and add 0 value to the show. Since he doesn't really refer to any of the cars and their order, it's obvious those were pre-recorded clips made before the voting was over. He *might* be a cool enough guy in real life, but those clips make him appear very not-cool.

10. What facts? Everything was internet voting, but they hid the internet voting several weeks before final. Still a good show and I cold care less about shady voting.

11. Not the voting part - that I had no problems with. By facts I meant the stuff that the narrator was reading. Some of it was a little misleading.

But good job getting that Fchat screenshot in there! That was great. I was very excited to see that. I guess that the Exotic Car Forums people are members here says something, even though they got more air time.

12. To remove this ad click here.