Saw a red Diablo VT today | LamborghiniChat
News

Saw a red Diablo VT today

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by netviper, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Hey all,

I saw a red Diablo VT at a gas station today in Savannah. Anyone know who that is??

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. There is a great Red 94 VT that hangs out on Sunset Blvd quite a lot. Its amazing how much attention it attracts even in Hollywood.

4. I am going to take a wild guess, but it is probably not the one in savannah. :)

5. Yeah, not the one in GA ;) But adding to the common theme, does anyone know who owns it?

If i listed the F-cars I would be saying 10x360s etc.. they seemed to be going past every 5 minutes.

6. Is that the black guy who drives it with the SE30 badge on the back?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. No. It was a fairly young white guy. Looked like he was straight out of the Hollywood Hills..

9. Thats because everyone in Hollywood is shallow and attracted to a dollar:rolleyes:

True Story:

I have a friend that won the Superlotto at a fairly young age($19 mil)..Before when he would go out with everyone he was just a regular guy and never noticed. After he bought a Diablo SV he was the center of attention everywhere he went. Look at Britney Spears, she has $125mil so people are attracted to that, not her or her talent(or lack there of)...I have another friend that comes from Houston and stays with me that makes about $40k a year working for a finance company....But in Cali with $5g in his pocket to party on while driving a Lambo everyone around treats him like a superstar.

I see the black guy around sometimes, I think he is a personal trainer/bodyguard/"actor"/a few other things that I won't mention;)

10. Dave,

I used to see that car a lot. I believe it belongs to a rapper. I saw that car a lot last year on the west side of town, always near the Chevron (Brown's) on MLK. There is also a yellow one parked downtown a lot in city market.

We should get together sometime for a bite to eat. I'd love to take a look at your car and perhaps get a ride, I've heard a lot about it from Michael.

Cheers,
    Richard

11. That car belongs to Shawn Ray, a former bodybuilder Mr. Olympia contender. You can see it outside Venice Golds on occasion.

12. To remove this ad click here.