Saw a red Diablo VT today | LamborghiniChat
News

Saw a red Diablo VT today

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by netviper, Oct 5, 2004.

1. netviper

netviper Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Hey all,

I saw a red Diablo VT at a gas station today in Savannah. Anyone know who that is??

2. sportveloce

sportveloce Karting

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    There is a great Red 94 VT that hangs out on Sunset Blvd quite a lot. Its amazing how much attention it attracts even in Hollywood.

3. netviper

netviper Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    Saint Augustine
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I am going to take a wild guess, but it is probably not the one in savannah. :)

4. sportveloce

sportveloce Karting

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    Yeah, not the one in GA ;) But adding to the common theme, does anyone know who owns it?

If i listed the F-cars I would be saying 10x360s etc.. they seemed to be going past every 5 minutes.

5. sk90077

sk90077 Karting

Jun 25, 2004

Is that the black guy who drives it with the SE30 badge on the back?

6. sportveloce

sportveloce Karting

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    No. It was a fairly young white guy. Looked like he was straight out of the Hollywood Hills..

7. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    Thats because everyone in Hollywood is shallow and attracted to a dollar:rolleyes:

True Story:

I have a friend that won the Superlotto at a fairly young age($19 mil)..Before when he would go out with everyone he was just a regular guy and never noticed. After he bought a Diablo SV he was the center of attention everywhere he went. Look at Britney Spears, she has $125mil so people are attracted to that, not her or her talent(or lack there of)...I have another friend that comes from Houston and stays with me that makes about $40k a year working for a finance company....But in Cali with $5g in his pocket to party on while driving a Lambo everyone around treats him like a superstar.

I see the black guy around sometimes, I think he is a personal trainer/bodyguard/"actor"/a few other things that I won't mention;)

8. richard

richard Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    Dave,

I used to see that car a lot. I believe it belongs to a rapper. I saw that car a lot last year on the west side of town, always near the Chevron (Brown's) on MLK. There is also a yellow one parked downtown a lot in city market.

We should get together sometime for a bite to eat. I'd love to take a look at your car and perhaps get a ride, I've heard a lot about it from Michael.

Cheers,
    Richard

9. Scott21

Scott21 Rookie

Oct 13, 2004

That car belongs to Shawn Ray, a former bodybuilder Mr. Olympia contender. You can see it outside Venice Golds on occasion.