Salvaged Murcielago in Houston | LamborghiniChat
News

Salvaged Murcielago in Houston

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by MurcieMurcie, Apr 10, 2006.

1. ferraribooks

ferraribooks Karting

Feb 17, 2002
    Hell,

for that kind of money, i really can't see how you could go wrong. esp if you wanted to drive the piss out of one.

I must say, it's VERY tempting!!!!!!

2. isellpower

isellpower Karting

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Roy can get em for not much more than that. Spend the extra 25-30K and get one without a bad title and many future years of problems.

3. noahlh

noahlh Karting

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    LOL gotta love the description:

"*SALVAGE TITLE*Get up and go! Great handling. Power to spare! Very powerful. CD changer AM/FM stereo Premium upgraded sound system Shows great! Perfect paint! Must-see! Priced to sell! This is the one! Actual miles. Hard-to-find model! Showroom condition! A/C is ice cold! Power everything! Too many options to list! Non-smoker. Z-rated tires Cash customers welcome. Financing available."

It's like the guy picked up a book called "how to sell a used car on the internet, for dummies" and just chose random phrases from their menu......:)

4. Serial_Thrilla

Oct 23, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Full Name:
    Scott
    "A/C ice cold" ..

Consider me sold!

5. polarbert

polarbert Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Nottingham & Leeds
    Full Name:
    Robert Kennedy
    What does salvage title mean? Does that mean it has been nicked and then found?

6. Lip Service

Lip Service Rookie

Dec 16, 2005
    Nicked isn't the right term, smashed and rebuilt. Now that's salvage.

7. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004

Salvage is another word for junk.

8. TurboTodd

TurboTodd Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
    Brentwood, TN
    In Texas it may well have been a theft recovery.. On a high $$$ car, a salvage title may well mean something different than on a Ford Focus..

Todd