Rehashed Lambo 4x4 article, brief | LamborghiniChat
News

Rehashed Lambo 4x4 article, brief

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by lotustt, Sep 5, 2004.

1. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
  2. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    The 'news' story is based on rumor. Lamborghini has anounced in public that they are not building a SUV at all in the near future.

-Ben

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky Formula 3
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Too bad..cause the "Rambo Lambo" (LM002) was a wicked truck!! If they could do somthing along the same lines..look out it would be the meanest vehical on the road

4. JimmyJ

JimmyJ Karting

Jul 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Roy James
    I was off-roading this weekend up at Guanella Pass and came across an all masked up SUV (sorry no pics). It had the Porsche Cayenne/VW Toureg rear windsheild wiper, so I immediately thought that it was the Audi Pikes Peak. The 2 guys testing the car were taking a break at one of the rest points on the pass. I asked the guy if it was the Pikes Peak, and all he told me was, "I'm not at liberty to say, but it is a VW-family product. It could be an Audi or a Lamborghini." He then asked me why I would think it was the PP, and I told him that the rear windsheild wiper is also on the Cayenne and Toureg. I still think it's the PP, but the fact that he said Lamborghini had my suspicions up again...hmmm

Note: I've also seen the SLR, SLK, Murcielago, RX330, 05 Mustang, and a few others masked and being tested on G. Pass. This must be an area where they can do high altitude testing since the highest point of the pass is about 14K feet.