Rare Lamborghini Club Italia Shield and Lamborghini F1 Engine Con Rod | LamborghiniChat
News

Rare Lamborghini Club Italia Shield and Lamborghini F1 Engine Con Rod

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories, and Collectibles' started by TSS, Mar 3, 2020.

1. TSS

TSS Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2004
    UK
    I have a very high quality Lamborghini Club Italia shield in a presentation box and a Lamborghini F1 car con rod, also in a matching presentation box. I think these are from the 1990’s.

The shield is mounted on a wooden plinth. The gold on the shield looks like real gold plate but I don’t know for sure if it is. The plinth has a small recess in the back of it, presumably to make wall mounting easier. Dimensions of the wooden plinth are approximately 5.5” x 4.6” (14.2 cm x 11.7 cm).
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

The con rod is apparently from one of the Lamborghini F1 engines, presumably an early one as the date 7/9/89 is inscribed onto it. It must have seen action as a little oil has leaked out of bearing inserts into the presentation case. The card in the box reads “F1 engine connecting rod offered by Lamborghini Club Italia in limited number of pieces” in English.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Both presentation boxes have a small amount of wear on the outside.

$250 each or $450 for the pair (plus shipping). Please message me if interested, I can send you more photos on request.

2. TSS

TSS Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 2, 2004
    UK
    markc-huracan likes this.
  3. raymondQV

raymondQV F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2007
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Raymond S.
    Congrats, I have a F1 piston in my collection.

markc-huracan likes this.