Question: Owning a Diablo | Page 3 | LamborghiniChat
News

Question: Owning a Diablo

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Supercar Ace, Jun 26, 2006.

1. #51 kev360, Jul 9, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. WOW!
    very nice color! :)

4. No, just go into the marriage with her knowing what your exact plans are. If she's not cool with it...she's gone. And yes, I do know that a lot of those "promises" go down the ****hole once you both say "I do"...but, if the woman is really worth marrying she will be able to enjoy the exotic with you. Get her into the hobby...and you're set.

5. i don't see what's missing :/

i was agreeing with what sudz said in the sense that if i land the job i'm hoping to land i will be able to make the payments, insurance, and maintenance on the car becuase that's all i [myself] would be paying for. My parents would continue to help me out with everything else, of course.

Not the smartest thing, i know. Which is why i'll be saving for a house instead.

The goal is to own a house or two before i'm 24/25, and the exotic before i'm 35 :p Gotta have a garage for the cars, right?

6. First of all, Thank you for the pic!!! I passed when I saw it. Second, If I had the cash right now, I'd just say "when do I pick it up?" But as soon as I can, that's the Lambo I want to get. Thanks for the pic again!!!

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have anymore just laying around, would you? :)

7. To remove this ad click here.