Purchasing 04 Lamborghini Gallardo in Bellevue, WA - Need Help | LamborghiniChat
News

Purchasing 04 Lamborghini Gallardo in Bellevue, WA - Need Help

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by GN360, Apr 25, 2005.

1. GN360

GN360 Rookie

Feb 20, 2005
    WATERTOWN, MA
    Full Name:
    GAGAN NAVANI
    Looking to purchase a 2004 Gallardo Silver with 3,250 miles in Bellevue,WA.

Have a $10K deposit with the dealer based on inspection.

Need someone to check out the car for. Your time is appreciated.

If there are any companies I can pay to go inspect the car would also be perfect.

Thanks for your help,

GAGAN
    617-953-5181
    in Boston, MA.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. prohydro

prohydro Karting

Nov 1, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    If no one else chimes in, I'd be happy to go inspect it for you crawl around under it and shoot whatever pictures you need. I'll be honest up front in that I don't own a Lamborghini or Ferrari, but have been around cars all my life. So, an owner who knows what to look for may be a better bet, I would be more than happy to help you out. I'm 10 minutes from the dealer you are buying from.

As for an actual company to check it out, I would give Queen City Auto Rebuild a call (http://www.queencityautorebuild.com/index.asp) and see if they know of anyone. They do the repair work for Ferrari of Seattle, and see a Gallardo or Murci sitting out front every once in awhile. Someone from the shop might be able to do it for a little side $$$.

~Chris

4. albertl

albertl Rookie

Oct 23, 2002
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Nice car. I test drove the car a month or so ago. Bottom of front bumper has a few scrapes but that's expected for these cars - most F cars have them as they are very low. It's a low mileage G Car with warranty. I would check to see if all the technical updates have been made.

Interior is clean, engine compartment is clean - a compression and leak down might be helpful but it's under warranty.

5. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Where are you buying it from?

-Ben

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. GN360

GN360 Rookie

Feb 20, 2005
    WATERTOWN, MA
    Full Name:
    GAGAN NAVANI
  8. Grey_Gull

Grey_Gull Karting

Jul 24, 2004
    I have heard mixed reviews regarding Park Place. A sales rep. at Ferrari of Seattle I spoke with a while back told me he had pleasant dealings with them. Another person told me that she and her husband had purchased a '76 308 GTB from them and said she'd never buy from them again (I don't know the reasons why). Honestly I would look elsewhere. Lambo of Dallas, Fox Valley, and Weissach seemingly get the thumbs up as places to shop from fellow members. Seeing as you're already having problems with your experience, why not trust your gut instinct? I'm sure someone else has or can get the color combo you want. Good luck in your search. All the best!

Shaun

9. ghost

ghost Formula Junior
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Vik
    Good advice. FWIW, I've heard mixed things about PP as well.

10. Grey_Gull

Grey_Gull Karting

Jul 24, 2004
  11. To remove this ad click here.