Pretty cool trade in | LamborghiniChat
News

Pretty cool trade in

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by chrislamborghiniatlanta, Feb 8, 2005.

1. chrislamborghiniatlanta

Dec 23, 2003
    Hey Guys,
    I always said that if I got something really nice and rare in that I would put it here first and advertise it later. I am taking in a perfect 1997 (not .5) that is black with tan interior and black stitching. It has about 2100 kilometers on it and will be serviced in my shop before sale to make sure that it is up. I will post this on L-Talk and L-Power also but I just wanted to let you guys know about this one as I think it will be pretty hot.

Chris Constantin
    Lamborghini Product Manager
    Lamborghini Atlanta
    404-643-6603

2. Muteki

Muteki Rookie

Jan 14, 2004
    Guam
    Post some pics if you get a chance.

3. twinturbo

twinturbo Rookie

Nov 10, 2003

A "perfect 1997" what ... Porsche 993 Turbo??

Dario

4. bobafett

bobafett Formula 3

Sep 28, 2002
    One would imagne that a manager from a Lambo dealership, posting in lamborghinichat, talking abotu l-talk and l-power, MIGHT be talking about a lamborghini? And in 97, that would mean diablo.

--Dan

5. chrislamborghiniatlanta

Dec 23, 2003
    God, I typed that in such haste I left out the best part. It is a Roadster!!! He is right, a little bit back handed but right none the less. Thanks for the defense though. I am going to pick it up this morning and bring it back from Tennessee.

Chris