Please welcome "6.0 se" as your newest moderator of this section... | LamborghiniChat
News

Please welcome "6.0 se" as your newest moderator of this section...

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Rob Lay, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Thank you A.J. for the help.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! congratz A.J

4. All hail the king of Lambo chat!

5. It's about time. :)

6. CONGRATS AJ!!!!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Very nice.

9. i hope that doesnt mean he makes less posts....we need his info!!!!

10. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just kidding...congrats AJ

11. Cool. AJ Rocks!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Nice one AJ.. Keep up the good work!

14. Thanks guys. I have been posting less lately, due to work load. Sept/Oct are my busy times, but hope to get back on soon. Have some cool pics of the Murci mods!!

15. Congrats!

16. Well put work aside, and post those pics!

17. Congrats A.J. -
    now when are you gonna actually BUY your OWN Lambo instead of just taking pics of your neighbor's cars & saying they're yours!!!!!

gotcha -

again - congrats & nice collection you actually DO have !

~T~

18. It's about time! Haha! jk. AJ is a Lambo-genius, the man deserves to be a moderator, maybe more. :)

19. AJ, I can't think of Lamborghini and not think of you and your wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm for the marque!! Professor, many congrats and thanks for your help in the past.

20. Thank you Dave. Ok, you have had the 6.0 for 4 months. Rate it on a 1-10 of all cars you have owned!!

21. Hmm, I thought he was a Viper guy. JK. Good choice.

22. It's a 10 all the way!!

23. That's what I expected you to say!! How's the house coming.? Have you started yet?

24. Naturally the six car garage is set, the architect has completed the floor plans and is working on elevations. I excited to be able to have a separate 3 car garage for my exotics. I debating on how to display the Prancing Horse and Lamborghini Bull images. We may try to start in 3 weeks. I'll keep you posted with pictures.