Pics of my babies -FINALLY!! | LamborghiniChat
News

Pics of my babies -FINALLY!!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by warrenn, Oct 3, 2004.

1. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    Hey everyone, finally got my camera back from NJ. In honor of this momentous occasion I am posting pics of my beauties. I can give first hand account of the differences between these cars so ask away. Carbon is much nicer in the gold one. Both are unbelievable. Titanium one is for sale, gold one is not.

2. Malfoy

Malfoy Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    Nice set you got there. :)

Is the gold one previously AJs?
    What type of MB is that in the garage?

And from the little I can see of your house, it looks hella nice. [I love columns]. :)

3. murcielago11

murcielago11 Rookie

May 16, 2004
    Your the Luckiest person on the Planet, What do you do for a living?

4. alan

alan Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Alan
    hey warrenn, whats the difference between the 6.0s with the lamborghini badge on the left, and the 6.0s with the lamborghini badge in the middle of the back, like your gold one? ive some idea that the gold 6.0s were part of a special run of some kind. I asked a lamborghini dealer here in England and he had no idea what i was talking about!
    any info would be appreciated, thanks Alan W

5. rico

rico Rookie

Nov 2, 2003
    Bournemouth
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The silver is a VT and the gold is the anniversary model 6.0 :)

(i think)

6. chrlsstyles

chrlsstyles Karting

Jun 29, 2004
    Correct. SE #18

7. GDautosport

GDautosport Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    north jersey
    Full Name:
    George

8. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    correct, one is an SE the other is a VT. GOld is the special edition. Only came in two colors, gold and maroon. The house is nice but its not mine, it's my parents house, they let me keep my cars there while I'm out in LA. My place in NJ is not as nice. I own a wireless telecom consulting company.

The benz is a 500sl.

9. udalmia

udalmia Guest

warren my man how you doin!!!

good to see you are enjoying your babies, have fun!

10. sportveloce

sportveloce Karting

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    Simply amazing!

I just love the Diablo. Have you thought of adding an older style VT? One with popups?

What was the motivation between buying two cars that share so many of the same characteristics?

11. alan

alan Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Alan
    oh thanks for the info , so is there any technical difference between a normal 6.0 vt and the 6.0 se, or is it just the paint job and the limited run extras that makes them different?

12. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    Hey, what's up? How's good ol' Jersey? I'm still in LA, I might ship the titanium one out here. How was the f- treat'n ya?

13. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    No haven't thought of adding an older diablo, wanted the most maintenance free, technologically advanced diablo that I could get without taking too much of a depreciation hit, that's how i decided on the 6.0.

Didn't mean to get 2 of them, the SE was an opportunity I couldn't pass up, that's why I am trying to sell the titanium one.

14. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    This is a question for the man AJ, and I think he posted some info before but I believe the only mechanical difference between the 6.0 and the 6.0 SE is the gearing ratio. AND a very interesting thing: the 6.0 doesn't have a reverse lock -meaning you don't have to do anything different with the stick to get it into reverse, the SE model on the other hand has a lock so you have to push the stick in in order to get it into reverse. SE also has different carbon fibre, electronic seats, different seats -has vent holes in it, Nav system is standard, Lambo sign is in the middle in the rear, numbered, mm.. I think that's about it.

15. alan

alan Formula Junior

Apr 17, 2004
    United Kingdom
    Full Name:
    Alan
    thats interesting, thanks for the info, im surprised that the lambo U.K. dealer didnt know the difference, so thanks again ive always wondered what the deal was with the 6.0 se.

16. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    UK dealer wasn't the only dealership that didn't know what an se was. kinda disapointing and alarming isn't it?

17. udalmia

udalmia Guest

im back in college man, indiana, missing the f-car.. and its getting too late in the year to warrant shipping the car here, its gonna snow pretty soon

18. LMP234

LMP234 Karting

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    *Imagines having a ferrari*
    *Imagines being in college*
    *Imagines being in college and having a ferrari*
    *Changes pants*

19. Malfoy

Malfoy Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA

College and the Fcar? I bow before you.

You are definitely doing SOMETHING right. :)

20. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Warren,

Nice pics!!! You should take some pictures showing the differences for the historical archives. :) It'd be neat for others to be able to see them since they are so rare.

-Ben

21. udalmia

udalmia Guest

warren, do you mind if i post the pics eric took while we were at your place?

22. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Nice pics Warren!! I miss that beast.

23. Cicero

Cicero Karting

Jul 27, 2004
    AJ, I didn't realize you were selling the gold car too...thought just the countach and I thought warren was awaiting a murci not a 6.0.

24. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Well, I wasn't actively selling it. I would not have advertised it at all. Warren is a friend, and things just happened. I will be on a hunt for a 94se shortly.

25. warrenn

warrenn Karting

Mar 12, 2004
    LA for now,NJ really
    you should totally bring your car to college. If I had the opportunity I would have brought a f or lambo to school. F-- what other people thing, you probably already have an established group of friends at school by now anyways.