Pics of Diablo 6.0 with 600 miles, Koenigsegg and Countach at Car show in Palm Beach | LamborghiniChat
News

Pics of Diablo 6.0 with 600 miles, Koenigsegg and Countach at Car show in Palm Beach

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by SupercarGuru, Oct 17, 2004.

1. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Hey Everyone!

October 9th i organized one of the first "AllOut" events here in Palm Beach, look for many more! We had a great turnout and i met some great guys from Ferrari Chat and Scuderia of South Florida, We brought the Diablo 6.0 with 600 miles we were selling and two days later we sold the car to a big Lamborghini Dealer. If anyone sees this car at Motorcars it is one of the nicest 6.0s around! I told people to fly in and see the car! ANYWAYS Enjoy the pics of the diablo and the countach hope to see everyone at our upcoming events!

-jt

http://www.alloutexotics.com/articles/CityPlace.htm

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 Formula Junior

Oct 1, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Woods
    Great pictures.

3. SupercarGuru

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian

Thanks! Hopefully we can get you and the tri state crew down here for a big event sometime!!

-jt

4. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    Thanks for the pictures!!

5. Webby

Webby Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    yes, excellent pictures, excellent cars, thank you!

6. SupercarGuru

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    Thanks you guys!!

Look forward to our next chairty party here in palm beach around the time of Cavallino!!

-jt

7. sportveloce

sportveloce Karting

Aug 31, 2003
    The Aussie section
    Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

I would have liked to see some more of the diablos. As far as looks go, the 348 looks as though it would have stolen the F-car show. Nice to see a Koenigsegg out and about.

8. Webby

Webby Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2004
    wow... the koenigsegg is beautiful