People Comment on your car | LamborghiniChat
News

People Comment on your car

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by lgtucker@uno.edu, Mar 11, 2005.

1. lgtucker@uno.edu

Nov 17, 2004
    New Orleans, La.
    Full Name:
    Landon Tucker
    My friend in NOLA with a sparkling 04' Gallardo was cruising in town, and a lady chased him down at a red light and told him that she came in her pants while she was looking at the car. Before that, a couple of young girls told him that they would puff him for his car. Must be nice to have a machine like that.

Anybody else have a crazy comment they would like to share with the rest of us. I love hearing about girls and cars.

2. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel Karting

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    Hey buddy, please fill out your profile - its nice to know who we're talking to.
    BTW: Welcome on board ;)

3. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    My only experience like that was also in New Orleans - two 17-20 yr olds ran up to us when I was riding with a friend in his 355, leaned in the windows and cooed, "this is a nice cawr..." A guy in a Grand Cherokee next to us started laughing and yelled out something like, "Hey, my Jeep is new too!" We complimented them by doing a 40yd burnout through the intersection.

4. simon355

simon355 Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    #4 simon355, Mar 11, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    When I had the 355, yea it occasionally helped with the girls.
    But since owning the Murcie its been F*****g unbelievable!! I've met birds in traffic when they have pulled up at the side of me, had phone no's left on the windscreen etc etc. It seems to have an effect no Ferrari ever has. This has been on the UK Fchat before but these 3 girls wanted to sit in the Lambo outside a bar a few months back. Unfortunatly they all had steady boyfriends though I tried!
    Some you win some you lose....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Karting

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    The two girls on the right look like they're about 13 years old.

6. simon355

simon355 Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    They were all 24 actually!! One on left looks a bit like Paris Hilton I think

7. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Karting

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    #7 MikeAR303, Mar 11, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. simon355

simon355 Karting

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Jesus I know where not to come on holiday then ha ha!!

9. Uberpower

Uberpower Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Sigma Draconis IV

Yes, but if you add them together they are 26! C'mon man, loopholes! ;)

Now how do I delete this post?

10. Uberpower

Uberpower Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Sigma Draconis IV

Paris Hilton wishes she looked like that. That girl is exceptional. My girlfriend has a chin like that and I LOVE it!!!

Little details like that drive me crazy. In a good way.

11. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 Formula 3

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas P

Classic....
    My best laugh for a rather sh*ty day....

12. craiglieberman

Feb 16, 2005
    Bangkok
    Full Name:
    craig lieberman
    In my 98 Diablo, once had a pair of bar flys (one hot, one not) follow me to my house. One yelled out the window "I'd suck you dry for a ride in that car!" I couldn't believe my ears...I asked her to repeat it, she did...just as my wife was coming down the driveway, to which my wife replied "excuse me *****!"

Girls sped off...not realizing it was a cul de sac...so they had to turn around and cruise back by the house. Wife was doing Dances With Wolves imitation (Stands with a Fist) in the middle of the street and I was waiting for a brawl.

For several weeks, those girls would cruise by my house to look inside my garage...

13. Uberpower

Uberpower Karting

Feb 6, 2004
    Sigma Draconis IV
    LOL. The question is, was the one that made the offer the hot one or the not one? ;)

Nick

14. Clax

Clax Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2002
    Here's my funniest story. I dropped my girlfriend off at the lobby entrance of a hotel in Chicago, and just as she entered the hotel a black SUV pulls up alongside me with screaming chicks. The one in the passenger seat pulls her top down to expose herself, with a big smile on her face. I was kind of stunned. Just then, she looks down to her chest and says "aw, ****". When she pulled her top down, she ripped her bra. So, she pulls out the ripped bra from inside her top and tosses it out the window. I start to laugh, they take off, then I remember that I just dropped my girlfriend off. I immediately start wondering if she saw the whole thing. Luckily, she was nowhere to be seen, and had already made her way to the front desk. Hilarious.

15. ryalex

ryalex Formula Junior
    Consultant

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I went up to this guy in a Murcielago once and said hey, he turned and gave me HIS jacket - and I didn't even have to flash him for it!

16. robiferretti

robiferretti Karting

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    "concerned parent"- 1 lap of nyc dvd ;)

17. MuJo

MuJo Rookie

Jan 5, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    Full Name:
    Joel R.
    Very glad to know that!! :D :D :D

18. FL 355

FL 355 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2002
    Ft Laud
    Full Name:
    Frank Lipinski
    The Diablo is a show stopper everywhere I go. Seems each trip has an incident. The dumbest was last week when I was driving in the #2 lane of I-95, just holding 70mph. Look in my rear mirror and there was a guy in a white Toyota behind me with a video camera shooting a video of my car while he's driving! How do you steer through a view finder?

19. Clax

Clax Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2002
    Damn!!! That is one cool guy! ;)

20. Forzaholics Anonymous

Aug 23, 2004
    So Cal
    Full Name:
    Mike B
    89 Anniversary gets an insane amount of attention. When I punch it in 2nd or 3rd people go crazy. I don't care to drop it at anything higher than 1500-2000 from a stop so no burnouts here.