orange gallardo | LamborghiniChat
News

orange gallardo

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by caps8419, Sep 8, 2004.

1. caps8419

caps8419 Rookie

Aug 20, 2004
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    michael
    is there anyone here who owns a orange gallardo who lives in the chicago area? i keep seeing one around and curious to know if he comes to this neck of the internet. thanks!

mike

2. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Mike, yeah, he comes to the site to read the posts, but he doen't post much.

3. caps8419

caps8419 Rookie

Aug 20, 2004
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    michael
    ah, thanks mike!
    i keep seeing him around harlem and milwaukee when i get off of work. were always going in opposite directions though! ah well, its a beautiful car and never get any nice pics of it. thanks!

mike

4. richard

richard Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Richard Thompson III
    I know there's a gentleman around there with an orange Gallardo that is mostly used by his wife. Orange w/ blue+orange interior. His name is Mike as well, might not be the same guy though.

5. Michael RPM

Michael RPM Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2002
    Oak Brook, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael Wogronic
    Richard, we sold that one too; they are in Michigan. They are one of the nicest couples you could ever meet, and they USE their cars too! She posts a lot in the Lambo section.

6. BOYRACER

BOYRACER Rookie

May 9, 2004
    I live in Northbrook and have seen him tons of times. I think he actually lives in Glenview because I see him pulling out of a neighborhood around me all the time. I was in the P-Car and tried to wave him down at a stop light to have a chat but he was turning left and i was going right. Awesome car though

7. caps8419

caps8419 Rookie

Aug 20, 2004
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    michael
    ah, good deal. yea i see him on milwaukee, and a couple times on dempster. one of these days ill actually be going in his direction. some one actually got a lime green murci in park ridge. that ones sweet too.

mike