New Italian Highway Police Car---->Gallardo!! | LamborghiniChat
News

New Italian Highway Police Car---->Gallardo!!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by dave_fonz_164, May 11, 2004.

1. dave_fonz_164

dave_fonz_164 Karting

Mar 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Davide Giuseppe F.
  2. tacoz4sale

tacoz4sale Rookie

Dec 2, 2003

HERE IT IS----TRANSLATED!!!

In occasion of the 152° anniversary of the Police of State, the 14, 15 and 16 May, in Public square of the People to Rome, the Street one introduces one Lamborghini Gallardo dressed with the colors of the Police, with a lot of sirena and lights blinkings on the roof. The car, donated from the House of From Bologna Sant'Agata, will be used from the Highway patrol sull'autostrada Salerno-Reggio Calabria. The Gallardo also will be employed in the activities of sanitary aid - thanks all'equipaggiamento that comprises also a defibrillatore automatic rifle - let alone in the transport of plasma and organs for transplants. Beyond to the sanitary equipment, l'autovettura will be fortified of transmission apparatuses, also of images, to high technology in a position to monitorare events like natural incidents, fires or other calamities. All that will be rendered the navigator possible to satellitare with microtelephone GSM, from the Provida system for the recording of violations and directed transmission in of images, from the connection directed to the data bank of the Police and from the system of acknowledgment Elsag plates "Autodetector". L'impiego of the Gallardo - that it totally has a V10 of 5.0 liters from 500 Cv and 310 km/h and the auto body in aluminum - will be rendered possible also in not optimal conditions weather and of street bottom, thanks to permanent the integral traction and the special ones pneumati to us from Pirelli snow "Sottozero", it develops you for the Lamborghini cars purposely.

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    very kool!!!

Maybe they are that desperate to get rid of them now ;)

4. MarcoRtn

MarcoRtn Rookie

Apr 14, 2004
    Roma (ITALY)
    Full Name:
    Marco R.
    I live to Rome and I hope of being able to go saturday in Piazza del Popolo (square of the People) in order to make photo of the Gallardo.

If us I will go I will make you to see the photos here on the forum.

Promised.

5. MarcoRtn

MarcoRtn Rookie

Apr 14, 2004
    Roma (ITALY)
    Full Name:
    Marco R.
    #5 MarcoRtn, May 15, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017