NEW CAPRISTO MERCIELAGO exhaust systems | LamborghiniChat
News

NEW CAPRISTO MERCIELAGO exhaust systems

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Nick, Jan 4, 2005.

1. #1 Nick, Jan 4, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. holly molly....that looks like it belongs w/ our special forces in iraq :)
    is that specifically made for the murcie only or can you use it in the diablo?

4. #3 Nick, Jan 4, 2005
    I talked to Antonio from Capristo the owner of Capristo last night, he called me to tell me about this new system that was just completed. The unit pictured is designed for the Mercielago.What is interesting about the system is it uses a valving that makes it docile (well as docile as these fabulous systems can be at cruise) once you put your foot on the throttle it says it’s a Capristo, its aggressive & demands attention! Looks like another winner for this product line. I cant speak for the factory at this time, but I would logically assume that the Gallardo would be next in development & then possibly going back to the Diablo systems, that seems to be the pattern of development that I have noticed with the company. I will ask him and find out for sure & let the Lamborghini community know. Regards. Nick Scianna
    www.nicksforzaferrari.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Holy **** what a wild system!! The tips are a little weird for me!
    -jt

6. Does that fit the 6.0?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Murcielago is the cars name too, I wasnt sure if the exhaust was supposed to have the wrong spelling as a marketing thingy or something............... =)

9. lol
    i wasn't going to bring it up but become very tempted....after the third misspelled.... :)

10. When I saw the photo, the first thing I said to myself was "WTF?...."

Pretty avant-garde tips, that's for sure.

11. WTF ! Thats ugly.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. #10 ryalex, Jan 5, 2005
  14. ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!! ROTMFFLMMFARTFO...!!!

15. If I owned a Murci, that photoshop would have just sold me that exhaust! HAHAHAHA LOL!!!! Nice work with that! I just cant ever look at the rear of a Murci anymore without thinking about that! HAHAHA!

16. Damn! Looks great but ugly exhaust tips (IMO)

Awesome picture Ryan!! :D

17. Capristo's quality is way better and the sound as well compared to a tubi.

I think that the photos dont do the look any justice. Need better pictures and perhaps post the sound.

How much is the system?

18. #16 ryalex, Jan 6, 2005
    Yeah, I figured you'd croak when you saw that!

Ah, I'm just clowning around.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

19. Ryan, you are the funniest man on Fchat!

Absolutely Brilliant!

20. Just so everyone knows, I really love the sound of Capristo exhausts.

But, I've been staring at this new tip and, well, ideas have been jumping out at me. I do like how the tip set fills that lower area, but the shape does lend itself to Muppet imagery.

21. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ryan - you have the creative eye! Hysterical!!! :D

Man, and I thought the Al Burtoni exhaust was ugly as sin...

--Dan

22. I dunno, I'd get this over the Burtoni 4-barrel.

23. brillant ryan!!!!

24. OMFG!!! I am on the floor. Now I only see the green frog, even in the original pics!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Seriously ... I'm all for innovating, but this is way forward ...

25. still think the tubi sounds better on the murci...deeper and more ground shaking...

26. The best exuast i've heard by far is the Kriesieg, and you can switch the modes from inside the car