Need your help G-Force. | LamborghiniChat
News

Need your help G-Force.

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by pwongd, Aug 1, 2004.

1. pwongd

pwongd Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    Dear G-Force, I think you had your e-gear fixed once, right? Can you tell me what prompted you to think that the computer wasn't doing the right job?

I just had two very strange experiences with the e-gear in my G. First was that while driving at not too high a speed, changing down from 5th to 4th produced a kind of noise similar to the noise you hear when you drive too slow in a gear too high and the enging starts to stall. However, this has happened only once and very briefly.

The second was that the sport mode was very rough in low rev range. I think this is probably not a problem because it is supposed to work best above 6,500 rpm.

Your info will be greatly appreciated. I need to know more before I go to the dealer and complain. Since you have experienced the e-gear problem, I think you can help.

Thanks in advance.

2. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    What serial number is your car/when did you take deliverY?

Does the car launch proper;y with the Perforamce mode.

3. pwongd

pwongd Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Thailand
    Full Name:
    pwongd
    I will get the car serial number tomorrow. The delivery date is June 25, 2004. I've never tried to launch the car in performance mode. Did you only noticed that your car might have problem when in performance mode, or did it occur on a more regular basis.

I haven't driven her in almost two weeks now. I'll have to find myself some time to try the performance launch.

I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help, G-Force.

How is your turbo project pregressing?