My car finnaly arrived | LamborghiniChat
News

My car finnaly arrived

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Jay, Jan 7, 2005.

1. #1 Jay, Jan 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well it took a while but it finally arrived. It would have sooner but I was out of town for several weeks and with the holidays and all...

Here are a few pics I took as it was being unloded. What an event. Just about my entire neighborhood came out to watch. I'm not sure who was more excited, me or them :) As you can see there is some snow and frost on the ground but I took it around the block once anyways. This was my first outing with it at home. The looks from people were amazing. lots of thumbs up from other drivers. I was sitting at an intersection across from a tire service center and I heard one of the works yell "Holy ****" and they all dropped their tools and ran outside to look. I gave them a wave, smiled and drove off revving it a bit for them :)

The roads have a fair amount of salt on them so I didn't go for that long of a drive. Just about 10 minutes or so (after letting it warm up). It took about 2 hours to clean her up afterwards but I loved every minute of it.

As I was cleaning it in my driveway a woman in an suv drives by sees it and damn near crashes her car because she's staring at it. Then another neighbor driving by slams his breaks and yells "Way to kick it up a notch". I invited him to come check it out and I spent about 20 min talking about the car and showed him and another neighbor (who just arrived) the whole car.

It was an awesome day. I can't wait for summer to realy put some miles on her. What a blast!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. DUdE! So, i expect we should see each other at some point, its only like a 5 minute drive between our locations, Lambo-style! Good luck, Jay.

4. sweeeeeeet, jay.
    congrat.

5. I am Jack's relentless, all-consuming jealousy.

Ugh. Just sickeningly beautiful.

6. congrats jay

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. :D I'd be thrilled if this truck had stoped right outside my house! :D:D:D:D
    Congrats again Jay!

9. Congrats!

10. Congrats - great color! Awesome!

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. looks great!

13. very nice.

That truck looks like it belongs to a furniture store or something similar.

14. Woohoo - looks super sweet Jay!

Hmmm, between yours, Bills, and expectantly Noah's replacement G-car, I smell a "Welcome All the New Lambos" run when the weather breaks!

Whos IN?

15. Congrats, looks good.

16. Congrats Jay. Enjoy.

17. that's awesome!
    nice color, i especially like the face shot

i've passed one of those lambo delivery trucks before on the highway, i almost died since i knew that i was inches away from a lamborghini but unable to see or touch it :(

18. :) :) :) :)
    Gorgeous, congrats,

Mark

19. Great idea Greg - IN!

Congratulations Jay. This was a long time coming from the pictures you showed of the car at the dealership. I'm glad she's finally come home. We gotta get you downstate to come run with us when the weather clears up. :)