Murcielago Roadster - Detroit Auto Show | LamborghiniChat
News

Murcielago Roadster - Detroit Auto Show

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Omerta, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Omerta

Omerta Rookie

Jan 10, 2004
    I was only able to catch the last 10 minutes of the Detroit Auto show (on TLC) and I was only able to see the cars that each of the hosts/commentators picked as their favorite. One was the Murcielago Roadster, fine car, but it seemed to me they were giving out false information about it. Either that or I dont know anything about it...one or the other. But they said it takes a team of 30 guys 16 (it actually sounded like they said 60, but that would be even more outrageous) days to build one of the roadsters. Is this right? even 16 days seems like a very long time. They also stated that only 50 of them will be produced. I was thinking there would be atleast a few hundred. Are they only making 50?

Just a few things that sounded a little strange to me, thought I could get the answers here.

PS. The 575 Superamerica looked awesome, and with only a 10 second conversion...very sweet. It was stated that only 150 of these would be built. Can anyone confirm this?

THanks!

2. Sonora

Sonora Rookie

Mar 11, 2004
    Toronto, Ontario
    559 Super Americas are gonna be made.