Murcie/Pagani | LamborghiniChat
News

Murcie/Pagani

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Napolis, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Napolis

Napolis Formula 3
    Honorary

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Interesting article in Autoweek testing both. Pagani is Bennie's BTW. The things I noticed were weights, tops, electronics. Very different. I like the looks of the Murcie, the Pagani's top and weight. The electronics seem to be growing expondentially, but more so in the Murcie than in the Pagani. Ferrari is going this way as well. Another article about a tuner 360 also shows what effect gas has. Using Calif 91 the car makes 50hp less than on Euro 95. That one has twin superchargers and beau coo computers. Tires are also discussed with some of these cars capable of 220 that's a real problem.

2. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    the beauty of the pagani is its light weight and rigid carbon fiber contruction...it is what all sports car makers should strive for, but with the new electronic and luxury features but in , the trend is toward more weight... i do prefer the murcis engine, which is higher reving and better sounding than the mb engine