Miura Corse Murcielago | LamborghiniChat
News

Miura Corse Murcielago

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by CarrozzeriaDesign, Jul 26, 2004.

1. #1 CarrozzeriaDesign, Jul 26, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. 1HOTMRC

Not a bad license plate huh? Those aerodynamic enhancements are definitely hot. That wing looks Countach to me, but more modern, i love it.

4. I agree it is hot, but the wing reminds me of an early Diablo. If you look at the last picture from the window back and above the lower side scoop.

5. So, what do you have for the Murci? What components. I see the wing, do you have another shot?

6. WOW! It's like a modernized Diablo!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Here are more pictures of the Miura Corse Lamborghini Murcielago:

9. Extremely nice!! Whats a roof wing? Do the CF pieces fit over or in place of ? Welcome as a sponsor to the site!!

10. Ugly... A wing although I dont like wings on a murcialgo is ok but those skirts etc look ricy.

11. I dont like it.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. hummm, tough one. I think I'd need to see it in the flesh to figure out whether I like it. Perhaps its the colour thats wrong, grey on black doesn't really work for me, perhaps it would be better in yellow (IMHO)...

14. Better unadorned I'm afraid.

As constructive feedback, are the rear light things covers over the normal lights (look it)? If so, it'd be better if the housing was changed properly to incorporate round lights.

Perhaps a good bit pricier, but (a) if you've spent 170kGBP on a car I'm sure a few extra wouldn't hurt and (b) it's one area that the std. car could be improved.

15. I allways thought the Murcielago needed a wing. I love them both. Thanks!