McDonalds Murcie on Ebay | LamborghiniChat
News

McDonalds Murcie on Ebay

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by BMW.SauberF1Team, Apr 23, 2005.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. #2 Burnout, Apr 23, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. I thought an Fchatter bought it at one time?

4. Horrible interior choice

5. That interior color combo is gross.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. I like how they claim that interior cost an extra 40K!! You couldn't sell that car to me with a 40K discount.

8. The interior is over the top.

9. 04 Dual color interior=$1875.00 (US) from Lamborghini.

10. I think they were doing their due diligence before purchasing and let it go when they found out it was this car.

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. We made sure of it!!! :D:D:D:D:D

13. I've always wanted to own a car that a dead rapper once sat in.

14. 4 sure.....and over and over...again :)

15. I asked the seller if this was THE car and, of course he said he did not know!!

16. The car recently sold at Manheim (again) and probably bought by a questionable dealer trying to play with the big boys. Bad choice...

17. Haha it says "THIS IS THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND." Yes, it's unique, in a few ways ...

18. i could live with t if it was completely red.....

19. Anyone want to do a good deed to buy it & restore it back to a tasteful condition? Say, with a black interior?

20. I don't know how you're gonna restore that pic of the dead guy and his bulging eyes in it ... yikes.

21. That car is forever tainted in my mind. Between the ugly interior and putting a dead rapper in it, thats the provenance that would stop (most) anybody.

22. Someone's gotta post a picture of the dead stiff now! I want to see the bulging eyeballs, about ready to pop! :)

23. #24 MurcieMurcie, Apr 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

I found this on L-talk:)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

24. You will sure impress the McGurlz, in the drive thru with this car.