looking for 6.0 parts view pdf file | LamborghiniChat
News

looking for 6.0 parts view pdf file

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by gwader, Jan 13, 2005.

1. gwader

gwader Rookie

Jan 13, 2005
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a Acrobat Reader pdf file of the 6.0. Jonathan from the dealer in Dallas recommended that this was the best forum to ask.

Thanks

Greg Reynolds
    Dallas

2. jonathanp

jonathanp Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Peck
    Let me be the first to welcome you Greg. You will that the members of this board have a vast index of knowledge for both Ferrari's and Lamborghini's.

Good luck in your project BTW.

3. 360LVR

360LVR Rookie

Jul 18, 2004
    I have it, but it is a massive file. What parts are you looking for and maybe I can send you the page or just tell you the part numbers?

4. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    360lvr, i'd be happy to host the file on a website regardless of size........ PM me if you like!

-Ben

5. gwader

gwader Rookie

Jan 13, 2005
    Thanks guys. I really need the whole thing. I've got a GTR file but its really different. How massive is masive 360LVR? Hey Ben I sent you a IM.

Thanks

Greg

6. 360LVR

360LVR Rookie

Jul 18, 2004
    I think it's over 400 pdf pages with tons of detail.

7. bentasm1

bentasm1 Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    Even if it's 600Mb, I'll host it. I own a webhosting company as well. :)

-Ben

8. gwader

gwader Rookie

Jan 13, 2005
    Wow 400 pages! This GTR PDF must have been chopped down. Its just drawing pages with parts numbers and pages that give descriptions of those number. Its all black and white execept the start page with the Engilsh and German flags. If you can't upload would you have a idea where I could get the CD?

Thanks
    Greg