Lambo's take part in fantastic little supercar race!!! | LamborghiniChat
News

Lambo's take part in fantastic little supercar race!!!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by mattymouse33, Mar 9, 2005.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. Well is it a repost or not?

3. Yep, an old vid. Been around a few times. Would be interesting to see F1 Stradale and F1 575M vs. E-gear Murci and E-gear Gallardo. That would be a race!

4. yeah repost, but always good to see.

btw, what sort of search did you do? some vulcan fchat mind-meld or something? there's actually a bit at the top where you can use keywords. :D

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/search.php?searchid=337633

5. Man, that would be my luck, first thread as well. Anyway, for the search i just put in the link which was probably not the thing to do.

Pretty goog vid none the less, I imagine there would be a few that hadnt seen it..

Lesson learned,

Matthew

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Dont sweat it ! The vid is great and even if its a repost , its still a nice post !

8. Damn! What happned to the Ferrari?

9. nsx bashers need to see this

10. #9 ryalex, Mar 15, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. To remove this ad click here.

12. Good job!!!

13. Don't thank me, thank Nick for giving me the chance to take that picture!

14. If you have any interest in the Gallardo, or just a fascination for good testing like this video, you should get the whole thing. BMI (Best Motoring International) does a great job at reviews of the cars. Their head-to-head might not be as entertaining as Top Gear, but it is more than just a one lap around with the Stig behind the wheel.

This particular video is a clip from this one: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006L0LDY/qid=1110919254/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-1256090-5673715?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846