Lamborghini LP550-2 / LP560-4 Manual | LamborghiniChat
News

Lamborghini LP550-2 / LP560-4 Manual

Discussion in 'V10 Lamborghinis' started by Vassilakis, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Vassilakis

Vassilakis Rookie

Aug 16, 2019
    Full Name:
    Alexander Vassilakis
    Hi guys!

I’m in the market for one of these cars in Europe. I know there were only 19 manual LP-Gallardos sold for the European market and wonder if anyone know how many of them were LP550-2 and LP560-4?

And also, is there a way to track down these cars? Can you locate in what country the cars are registered or sametinget like that?

At the moment there are two manual LP560-4 for sale at mobile.de but both of them are approaching 50.000km.
    What do you think of the value of these rare cars in the future, and the value of those who got over 50k km (31.000 miles)?

Best regards,
    Alexander

2. Olivier NAMECHE

Olivier NAMECHE F1 Rookie

Aug 18, 2007
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Olivier
    I have owned one of the 19x, they were all mixed up in the production, and factory is not helping to identify them, I have tried, but the system is not recognising that group of production, only individual VIN can lead to know which ones have manual shift…

Only consider 18x on the market, since the guy I sold the car to, has totalled it in 2017, he is lucky to be still alive...

There is no specific value to expect from a model made at +/- 14.000 units, even if they are few with some limited spec like a manual gearbox… or a Balboni edition, etc...

Life is too short, buy one and enjoy it

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login