Lamborghini Diablo VT pressie! | LamborghiniChat
News

Lamborghini Diablo VT pressie!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by woza, Dec 28, 2004.

1. woza

woza Rookie

Aug 27, 2004
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Warren O'Connell
    #1 woza, Dec 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I recently got to drive a lamborghini diablo vt around goodwood race circuit and thought that you guys would like to see the pictures! I was only 18 when i drove it and i can honestly say it was probably the best day of my life.

After having some difficulty getting used to the sheer size of the car and the fact that it was a left hand drive, once i got going it was awesome! Unbelievably quick and responsive and i loved every minute. I envy all you guys who own one of these amazing cars. Hopefully one day i will be lucky enough to own one!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. vraa

vraa Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    Doesn't driving on the correct side rock? :D

3. woza

woza Rookie

Aug 27, 2004
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Warren O'Connell
    the left side you mean.....right :)

4. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Karting

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    what the Hell kind of Exhaust is that, and why would you change the stock exhaust for that one....................some people should not be allowed to own cars.........

5. woza

woza Rookie

Aug 27, 2004
    Hampshire
    Full Name:
    Warren O'Connell
    that is a restricter! the decibells from the normal exhaust are too loud so they have to put that on because it is too loud for the track!!

The owner is actually a very nice guy!

6. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKLY!

Here in Colorado we have nothing more than ricers vs domesitic battles!. I need to more were ever you guys get the chance to even see a lamborghini. I only seen two of them and that was almost a year ago.