Lamborghini Dealer in Michigan | LamborghiniChat
News

Lamborghini Dealer in Michigan

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by tfazio, Sep 13, 2004.

1. tfazio

tfazio Rookie

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    I know there isn't an authorized Lamborghini dealer in Michigan yet. Does anyone know if there is going to be a new Lambo store opening in the Detroit area anytime soon? I have heard that the The Surburban Group was going to be opening up a store(They have the Bentley and Rolls Royce line). Can anyone tell me if that is true?

2. FerrariSlave

FerrariSlave Guest

Nov 14, 2003
    Chicago & Miami
    To my knowledge there are none. There is a rolls royce dealer around detroit I know for sure. Most people who buy Lambo's go to Fox Valley or Bentley Gold coast to get what they need or Lake Forest Sports cars in Lake Forest in the Suburbs of Chitown.

3. JeffB

JeffB Karting

Jan 16, 2004
    Northville, Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jeff B
    I heard the exact same thing over a year ago and would have hoped we'd see something by now, but I haven't heard a word about it since then. My brother tried looking into it by contacting the Suburban Group & Lambo, but came up with nothing. Fox Valley is the best alternative for Mich residents. My brother services his Gallardo there. It's a bit of a hassle, but nothing that should stop anybody from around here from getting a Lambo if that's what they want.

4. ralfabco

ralfabco F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixieland
    Full Name:
    Israel Beiteinu
    I understood my toy originated, from the previous dealership in Detroit.

5. AMGgirl5

AMGgirl5 Karting

Jun 18, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I HOPE THAT THE SUBURBAN GROUP DOES NOT OPEN A LAMBO DEALER HERE!!! Fox Valley in Chicago is where we take our Murci and Gallardo to have them serviced. It is a bit annoying to ship the care out every time they need service but they take very good care of us. Hey Jeff - maybe the next time your bro needs service we can put ours on the same truck ? BTW I think I saw your brother yesterday in Troy. I was in the Gallardo.

6. Andy 98RT10

Andy 98RT10 Rookie

Jan 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Andy S
    Nelson Lamborghini is fairly close to michigan (columbus, ohio). I got my Viper there, it's a real nice place.

7. racerdj

racerdj Formula 3

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    I had a great experience at Nelson this summer with service.