Lambo GTR on ebay | LamborghiniChat
News

Lambo GTR on ebay

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Matt LaMotte, Jan 28, 2004.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. why did the car need a total repaint?

i imagine it's street-legal in more than one country on the globe ;) but definitely not here in the states.

that's quite a bit of scratch for a track car - i imagine a tons-cheaper 360 challenge can give the diablo gtr a run for its money.

doody.

3. looks so nice. Check out the Phantom and Cayenne peeking out behind it :)

4. haha, Ebay ads always have funny parts.

"Interior fabric: none" sounds pretty uncomfortable

"We accept and Visa." hmm... buying a $200,000 car with a Visa credit card sounds like a good idea

5. Damn....I just bought a new sofa and my card is maxed out! Timing is everything.

6. To remove this ad click here.

7. I'm not big on the black rims really.

8. They had two of these at Lamborghini Beverly Hills a couple of weeks ago. The black/black version of the GTR is unreal. If I was in a different tax bracket (or win the lottery) I think I would have to consider changing my allegiance.

9. I believe that the two Diablos at LBH were GT's. Beautiful cars. If they drop the price, that would be something that I would go for.

10. But 360 CH's are a dime a dozen on the track at exotic events-- you'd stand out with the Lamborghini..

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. Cool car... the cars in BH are GT's... we will be having 1-2 of these GT's running with us in our Enzo drive next week... look for the pictures after Feb 8th!! :)

Byron
    FDC
    "We drive and drive often"

13. This is NOT a GTR as being tested for FIA racing. This is a cup car similar to a 360C. It's not US street legal.

14. My bad. Goes to show how much I know about the Lamborghini line.

Regardless, still a great looking car.