Lambo Gallardo @ My House! | LamborghiniChat
News

Lambo Gallardo @ My House!

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by Titanboy_24, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

The owner of the blue Gallardo stopped by my house today to pick up the prints I made for him. I know that no one could EVER get tired of looking at this car, so I thought I would share some of the pictures I took!

Enjoy,

Lucas

http://givemealook.com/ipw-web/gallery/album434

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Nice pictures, those are amazing. Are you a professional photographer? or is it just a hobby you do?

4. Lucas,

Were those shots taken with your newly purchased digital camera?

Auguri!!!

5. Lucas, you never tire at looking at the Gallardo, and I never tire of looking at your photos. You are an awesome photographer!

6. Yes, they were all taken with my new D70! I really love this camera, it has allowed me to really advance in my photography.

As for my being a professional photographer... I do it mainly as a hobbie, but today was the first time I have ever made money off of my photo's! I am hopeing to eventually start up my own photography business in the near future.

Glad you liked the pics!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Very nice pics - interesting angles - well done...

However I am begining to belive you have a bit of bug thing going on :) :) :)

My Gallardo doesn't get many bugs - but you should shoot my SUV - it has a ton ;)

9. Nice work Lucas. I have a D70 and one day I'll be producing great works like yourself. Quick question though: Do you print your own works or have some one else print them for you? I print my own using a Canon i9900 for big shots (13x19), a Canon CP220 for 4x6, and looking to get a larger output printer in the future for posters.

Again great pictures!

10. I just e-mail them to the printer and he prints them for me. They come out VERY well at 20x30!

11. Growing up in Welland and Fonthill, I know how rare exotics are in Southern Ontario - I would have died if I was your age and had a Lambo come to my house!

Keep up the photography, it looks great so far. I don't know if you already have, but if you can I suggest take courses at high school or maybe even at your local community college to pick up more advanced skills... you have a knack for it that could be finely honed with some tutilage!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. hey cool, a 500 bhp audi tt!!

seriously - kick ass photos.

--Dan

14. You say it likes its a bad thing???

:D

Nice Photos Lucas!

15. Outstanding photos in ALL albums, Lucas! Keep up the great work!!

16. Like your photos alot, Lucas. Go for it.
    One of my favorites---> The Cat. :)

17. Very very nice pics! (as always)

18. No interior pics? :confused:

19. the audi tt wishes it had the gallardos chassis!!!