lambo ergonomics | LamborghiniChat
News

lambo ergonomics

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by scycle2020, Aug 22, 2004.

1. scycle2020

scycle2020 Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    the ferrari 355 and 360 have weird ergonomics , the stupid clutch and pedals are shifted to the right, worse in the 355 than the 360... you can eventually get used to it depending on your anatomy... i am recovering from a broken hip from a bike crash so my clutch leg gets sore at the hip due to this weird angle.... does the murci or the diablo also do this, or is it a straignt shot to the pedals?.. the g car i drove had very good ergonomics and was very comfy....i am sure i will get some good answers here.... on the ferrari site, i am sure the f fans would call be a moron for complaining about their beloved ferraris... everything ferrari has ever done is perfect and better than any other car ever made!!!!

2. bostonmini

bostonmini Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    crashed on motorcycle or bicycle?

3. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Karting

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'm about 90% sure he means motorcycle.

4. RAYMAN

RAYMAN Karting
    BANNED

Mar 10, 2004
    Oklahoma
    Full Name:
    Raymond Santilli
    Discomfort is the exotic experience. Hope they never make them like a sedan.

5. scycle2020

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    rayman, i love the sports car and exotic car seating position and i dont mind crawling into a low slung cockpit....put the 355 esp. has that weird angle to the pedals that really effects shifting performance and comfort.....also the pedals are too close together for a big foot like me..never had that problem in any other car..not to say they are not great cars... itsjust the ergonomics could have been better designed

6. lotustt

lotustt Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    Most of that problem is because of the wheel wells. They intrude so much into the interior space that the peddles have to be shifted over and somewhat close. These types of cars have such short overhangs and front ends that the front tires are not really that far away from the cockpit.

7. chrislamborghiniatlanta

Dec 23, 2003
    The Murci and the Gallardo both shift the pedal box inward towards the tunnel. The good thing is though, they also aim the seat in that direction also so no discomfort from that angle. I just spent 450 miles in a Murci and had no discomfort at all. I did not have the typical fatigue from driving a long way in a car, it was really nice. Hope that helps.

Chris

8. scycle2020

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    thanks chris, thats why the g car seemed so comfy to me....

9. scycle2020

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    thanks, that makes sense