Just found a post on another Lambo board about supercharged Diablos...Any info here? | LamborghiniChat
News

Just found a post on another Lambo board about supercharged Diablos...Any info here?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 360LVR, Feb 13, 2005.

1. 360LVR

360LVR Rookie

Jul 18, 2004
    I was just cruising through another lambo board and saw a post about supercharged Diablos. Lambocars.com talks about them too.

Does anyone own one of these? I would imagine that they would be a real challenge to drive.

I wonder if there were any issues with reliability, engine longevity, drivability, or repairs. Does anyone know anything about these?

I would be interested in learning more about them.
    Thanks!

2. G-force

G-force Formula 3

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    You might check with Jason Heffner. He has `either supercharged or
    turbcharged a Diablo previously. He has a new Murci roadster enroute to him now for turbo charging. (I'm also discussing turbo chargeing my Gallardo
    by changing pistons to 9-1 and shooting for 700 HP) I have his` contact info at work. PM me if you want it.

3. ciao baby

ciao baby Karting

Feb 15, 2004
    DC<---> MB
    Full Name:
    Michael Karagiannis
    FWIW Jason Heffners is "the man" regarding forced air induction. I have used him on my viper (his specialty is vipers). I do know of the one blue diablo he put a twin supercharger set up in. the engine bay was a work of art and I believe the customer is quite pleased.
    ///MK

4. FIAutoSports

FIAutoSports Rookie

Nov 13, 2004
    Baltimore, MD, US
    Full Name:
    John Ritenour
    He is very close to where I am, and I am considering going to talk to him in person. I have done so over the phone already about some Diablo install's.