Jalpa exhaust Question | LamborghiniChat
News

Jalpa exhaust Question

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by rovingtravler, Oct 21, 2004.

1. rovingtravler

rovingtravler Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    David
    Hey guys,

I am up to the next step, which is a new exhaust for the Car. I am looking at Stebro because it is not a $4000 system and I think Bill's car has one and I loved the sound when I had it.

However, they have two systems in stock here are the pictures of the first one. They are going to send pictures of the other one today. I will post tomorrow as it is 1 AM here and I have to be up in 4 hours!

Which one do you guys like better, and does anyone have any experience with them.

Plus they are having a sale this week 33% off list price.

2. rovingtravler

rovingtravler Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    David
    Pics of the second system. Mostly the same. I thought they had a square system... quess not.

3. Chelle

Chelle Karting

Dec 6, 2003
    N. burbs of Chicago
    Full Name:
    Michelle
  4. Daryl

Daryl Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Barrington Hills, IL
    Full Name:
    Daryl Adams
    Chelle is onto something there. I'm very high on Quicksilver after having them make up a custom stainless exhaust for my Mangusta. They did a fantastic job. You can see what they made for me here:
    http://hometown.aol.com/damaadams4/mangusta.html

5. snj5

snj5 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    I like the bottom photo. The key is that it is a true dual exhaust (as the original) with approximately equal tubing length before the silencer. you will find the resonated tips make a noticible difference.
    The Jalpa is supposed to be the sweetest sounding V-8s ever (much better than the Ferrari V-8), so would love to hear a clip if you can when you finish.
    Good luck
    rt

6. rovingtravler

rovingtravler Karting

Feb 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    David
    Chelle

That exhaust looks GREAT. Every time I have written to Quicksilver they have not responsed so I gave up on them. Do you mind me asking how much the system was?

The Mangusta one look really good too.

I checked with Larni and they wanted almost $4,000 for their system about $2100 for the pipes and 2100 for the headers, which is more than I wanted to spend on the car.

Thanks for the info
    David