Is this an ugly "Yardo"? | LamborghiniChat
News

Is this an ugly "Yardo"?

Discussion in 'Lamborghini Discussion (not model specific)' started by 602rwt, Dec 20, 2004.

1. 602rwt

602rwt Rookie

Aug 7, 2004
  2. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    with blue calipers and LOSE the stickers i'd consider parking it next to my bug. the wheels are interesting, remind me of a gun-barrel.

3. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie Formula 3

Jan 31, 2004
    $10k is what it cost to black chrome rims?

4. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Must admit that lambo could look far better. Looks terrible with the wheels and in black, cant see the lines etc...................

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Karting

Nov 8, 2003
    I kinda like it...get the black smoked rear tail lights and its all darth vader like;)

6. Poweredbyme91

Poweredbyme91 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    Now in San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Hector Silva
    I like it, looks stealthy like an F-117A.

7. 6.0 se

6.0 se Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 26, 2004
    Atlanta,ga. area
    Full Name:
    A.J.
    Wheels look great. But then again, I powdercoat all my wheels black.

8. Ferrari_Challenge

Aug 9, 2004
    San Luis Obispo
    Full Name:
    MATT
    those yellow calipers make it look very ugly in my opinion.

-Matt

9. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    I find it amazing!!! Black chrome = WOW! Although I can't see it costing 10k ...
    Ditch the Nitto sticker and it's downright scary!!! Only way to be better would be all flat black. Really like Satan's ride!
    Unless you wanna go the good boy style, then it should be yellow with silver rims.

10. WJHMH

WJHMH Formula 3

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Will
    The wheels would look better powder coated rather than chromed & remove those decals ASAP!

11. 134282

134282 F1 Veteran

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    It's like the J. Kay Gallardo...! Black with a green interior, just like his Enzo...! :)

The yellow calipers really stand out; i would go with something more subtle... The stickers are also not my first choice - but hey, that's just me...!

The wheels, though... They're not black; they're gray... Like gun metal... If they were REALLY black, i think the car would look much better... Just my opinion, though... :)

12. FarmerDave

FarmerDave Rookie
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Those stickers are good for +20bhp at the wheels, easy.

13. Z0RR0

Z0RR0 Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Come on, now! I thought you were a serious person!
    Nitto stickers are only good for 10hp MAX! At that's at the crank!
    K&N stickers give you 20hp, but they must be applied just behind the front wheel for best results.

14. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    I must have been had, I bought Nitto stickers and got the car rolling roaded to give just an extra 5 bhp. I paid to then have it modded and they stuck on K&N stickers for a measly 15bhp, that sucks!!!! Total waste of money

15. Pantera

Pantera Formula 3

Nov 6, 2004
    ^^^
    That would give the car about 515bhp which is godlike compared to a 240hp twin turbo souped up civic.

This car is Ok i guess i would remove the stickers the same day i got the car and leave those black rims on the car.

BTW to the person who said it looks like an F117, this car must take after the F35B because its big brother takes after the F22.

16. 99355F1

99355F1 Rookie

Dec 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    CG
    I think that Gallardo is gorgeous, just minus the large windshield sticker, I don't mind the small windshield sticker, or the side window stickers...

Oh, and FYI: Performance tests show that the best are the AEM stickers, they'll get you a good 22HP at the Wheels, The AEM Vinyl will give you a good 45HP at the wheels...